1. All political exercise in Karnataka is across the Rajya Sabha elections scheduled for June 10. JD(S) has moved its members to a resort, fearing poaching of votes. The elections have heated up as a result of three candidates are within the fray for the fourth seat, with not one of the events having satisfactory votes.
2. National Institute of Advanced Studies on IISc. campus is organising an interplay programme with Union External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar on NIAS premises, at 7 p.m. right this moment.
3. Bangalore University is organising a programme to inaugurate newly-built and renovated buildings, 150 toes flag put up, college entrance arch, at Jnana Bharathi campus. Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai and Higher Education Minister Dr. C.N. Ashwath Narayan will likely be collaborating within the occasion at UVCE premises, K.R. Circle, at 4 p.m.
4. NITI Aayog, UK Government, Government of Karnataka and BESCOM are collectively organising a programme to launch Karnataka EV consciousness portal and roadmap for transformation of Bengaluru right into a Global EV Lighthouse metropolis. Minister for Energy V Sunil Kumar, BESCOM Managing Director Rajendra Cholan and British High Commissioner to India Alex Ellis and NITI Aayog official are collaborating within the programme that will likely be held at BESCOM Corporate Office, K.R. Circle, 3 p.m.
From south Karnataka
Departments of Archives and Collegiate Education to carry a seminar right this moment for academics on the historical past of Chamarajanagar district.
From coastal Karnataka
1. A two-day seminar on yoga and well being organised by Department of Human Consciousness and Yogic Sciences of Mangalore University begins within the college campus in hybrid mode right this moment at 10 am. Participants to deliberate upon eight themes of yoga.
2. The Vice-Chancellor of Yenepoya Deemed to be University Dr M. Vijayakumar will maintain a press convention on the college launching Zulekha Yenepoya Institute of Oncology in Mangaluru on June 11 to deal with most cancers sufferers. The institute is supported by Tata Trusts.
From north Karnataka
1. A chat by author Yendamoori Veerendranath at Appa Public School in Kalaburagi from 10.30 onwards.
2. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti to carry press meet on a conference to be held in Hubballi.