Notification for 1,326 posts in Telangana Health division can be issued in a day or two, which will likely be adopted by recruitment of employees nurses. This will likely be first official announcement for the 12,755 jobs within the Health division. The notification for the remaining jobs will likely be issued in part sensible method within the coming two to 3 weeks.
Telangana Health Minister has issued the instructions to this impact at a gathering held with senior officers on Monday. He directed officers to comply with reservations for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Backward Classes (BC), and to work on notifications which doesn’t invite any authorized hassles. Of the 12,755, 10,028 posts will likely be stuffed via Medical and Health Services Recruitment Board.
The out-sourcing employees who’ve provided companies throughout COVID pandemic can be allotted 20% weightage marks within the choice for the 1,326 jobs. The remaining 80% marks will likely be based mostly on their rating in MBBS course. The posts contains tutors, civil assistant surgeons.
The 1,326 posts are in Telangana Vaidya Vidya Parishad, Public Health, Director of Medical Education wings and Institute of Preventive Medicine.
Mr Harish Rao has directed officers to fill technical, lab assistants, junior assistant posts via Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), vacancies in Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) via NIMS Board, and the remaining posts and people in AYUSH wing via Medical Recruitment Board.
Assistant Professors, Civil Assistant Surgeon specialist, Tutors, Civil Assistant Surgeon, Staff Nurses, Multi Purpose Health Assistant posts can be stuffed via Medical and Health Services Recruitment Board.
Written check with a number of alternative questions can be adopted to recruit employees nurses. Of the overall, 80% components can be via the check, and 20% marks can be awarded to those that have labored through the pandemic.